Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rainbow week day 3








Well it looks like rainbow week will be extended another week.
It was another busy week, and we just haven't been able to get much done.  It also didn't help that I spent 3 days of it waiting for my liquid watercolors to come, so we could do some fun rainbow activities, when I had them all along.  They came in a small package while I was running out the door to pick up the girls from school, so I just threw it inside thinking it was work stuff for Matt, since most of his orders look like that.  Well 3 days later, I was checking my order status and getting riled up at UPS for delivering to the wrong address and on top of that saying that they gave it to a woman customer.  How could they accept a package knowing it wasn't theirs?  Why didn't they just tell UPS it was the wrong house.  Well Matt overheard my venting, and said the package came already.  It did?  Yes 3 days ago, you handed it to me when you were leaving. 
Oops!  Well why didn't you say so?  

Anyway, I haven't got around to using them yet, as we had a couple play dates since then, and there just hasn't been time.  But here are our Wednesday activities...




Here's that rainbow we were working on the other day
adding yarn to complete the rainbow effect. 

photobomber

That's Keira's hand trying to steal it


Meanwhile Alli is in the bedroom playing with her ponies
totally uninterested in what we are doing

We decided to read the Elmer book finally


Working on making Elmer's


Finished!

I did one too

Emily is taking pictures

Another Emily pic

Alli dropped by to check out the scene but didn't want
to make Elmer



It was a short day for us.  Sometimes we have time to do the activities, but the girls are playing nicely on their own so I never disrupt that.  And some days they are really doing well playing without fights or issues, so between that and school, various activities, and trips over the hill, we don't end up doing much theme stuff.  We need more time in the day!